Things are getting easier…
This has been a real journey, trying to find an easy to use solution for getting your photos to YOU. Like I’d mentioned earlier, I have set up a DropBox account to post images for you all. Some of the folders are hidden and can ONLY be accessed via a unique URL that you will have control over, some are whole matches with one HUGE folder that you’ll need to scroll through. Images can be downloaded from there for printing or uploading. Keep in mind, ONLY download YOUR images and NEVER post anyone else’s images without THEIR permission.
So, here’s how things will work moving forward:
- First and foremost, if you DO NOT want your photos available, LET ME KNOW as SOON as you can so I can pull them.
- I take a lot of photos at each event, I mean a LOT! I will not create individual folders for each shooter at this time. I will only be shooting one stage so I can catch everyone at each match I can make it to. These images will be unedited, meaning no post-production has been done to any of them. If you find an image you like and want it tweaked, let me know. All images are in .jpg format to make things easier.
- When you follow the URL to the DropBox folder, look for other shooters or yourself in your squad. All shooters will be in the squad and in the order of shooters at that stage.
- Matches will be up for at least 4-6 weeks to give everyone a chance to check them out. They will be available but offline after that time to make room for other matches.
- All images are copyright protected and are available for your personal use ONLY. They may not be distributed, sold or used in any way other than your personal use. If they are used in a social media post, PLEASE “tag” or identify Steve Loker as the photographer. Find me on FaceBook HERE.
- If you have ANY questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email at photos@BigRoadMediaGroup.com.
- To request a particular Match, For more info on how to access ALL of your photos from a particular match, CLICK HERE and use the form to the right>>>
Matches so far…
Note: If you have any issues accessing photos, create a DropBox account HERE or use the form on the right and make sure you let me know what match you are trying to access.
For more info on how to access ALL of your photos from a particular match, CLICK HERE.
Tactical Games Skirmish at Triple C Range in Cresson, Texas on 9–21-2019. I only got the first two challenges. There are more photos available off line, just drop me a line HERE.
CCUSPSA 8-25-2019 at Mission 160 range near McKinney, TX. I got all shooters at Bay 2 in shooter order. There are MORE if you want to seen them, drop me a line on the form on the right side of the page.
NTXLF 7-14-2019 I only shot from Bay 1 at Lead Farmers and got every shooter at all three of the stages in Bay 1. You will need to scroll through the file to find your photos-THERE SHOULD BE THREE STAGES PER SHOOTER so keep scrolling until you find yourself a few times. All of the images have been loaded in stage and shooting order. I DO have more images available, let me know if you need more. These are some of the best of the best.
DPC Real Steel 5-26-2019 (Every shooter at stage 1. Uploaded an ready to view.)
NTXLF 5-12-2019 This folder has been archived to make room for more recent matches but are still available. Contact me for access. (Use the form on the right side of the page to request access with the name and date of the event. Not all NTXLF matches have been uploaded yet.)
DPC Real Steel 6-23-2019 (Approx. 20-25 images for each shooter. There are more, LOTS more. If you’d like to see them use the form on the right side of the page. Make sure to include your name, the match name/location, and date.)
DPC .22 Steel Match 7-7-2019 (Approx. 2000 images)
DPC Steel Match 7-21-2019 Uploaded 7/29/2019. (Approx. 500 images) There are more, LOTS more. If you’d like to see them use the form on the right side of the page. Make sure to include your name, the match name/location, and date.)
…more coming soon…
If you would like to help to offset some of the cost of this service, please feel free to make a contribution to my PayPal.me account use This Link use Zelle through your online banking app or check it out here: ZellePay.com.
If using ZellePay, use the email address Steve@BigRoadMediaGroup.com.
I appreciate your help with this project.